September 1, 2015
August 31, 2015
How is it already the end of the month? Time just keeps sneaking past me. Its time to start thinking about fall meals. Fall is my most favorite time of the year. We don't get much of a season change here but, I can feel it. And the food gets better. Soups and stews and roasts oh my! The crock pot stays on the counter much to Davids pouting! Until then, we are sticking to the lighter meals for now.
Tonight we are having grilled chicken salads and chicken noodle soup for those of us feeling under the weather.
Taco Tuesday: Steak Tacos
Wednesday: Rollover Meal. Never got to the salmon last week. But I think I will try this Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Broccoli.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday we are winging it. David took time off. I repeat, he actually took time off! So, we are not sure what we will be up to those days. But maybe it will involve him cooking and me reading? A girl can dream right? Is it Wednesday yet?
Anyone else just love all things fall?
August 28, 2015
The first week back to school is always a little crazy. But this year has been a little different. Its been, dare I say it? Smooth and happy!
- The boys are loving school and their teachers.
- My neighbor helping me out with getting the boys after school.
- David. He keeps me on my toes. Love him!
- I finished reading Grey and am almost done with my book club book.
- A free Scentsy bar and a sweet note.
- I was able to help a friend out. Well Grandma drove but, still.
- New nail polishes in the mail.
- I met my medication deductible!
- We finally cut cable.
- We aren't out of the woods, but Morris seems to feel much better!
I hope everyone had some happiness in their week. And even more this weekend!
What made you happy this week? Share below or link up with The Flynnigans or Why Girls are Weird and share the happiness!