Nothing makes you more happy for a Friday than a whole week of vacation afterwards! Well vacation for the boys. And I suppose me too since I won't have to get up as early. One of these days we will go on a real vacation! One where I don't have to cook and clean!
But for now lets get to it. Keeping it short today, because I have a whole checklist of things that need to get done today and before Thanksgiving. Me and my lists. Here is another one.
- I keep saying its the last of Davids long hours, but he swears this week is the last week.
- My friend is home after a scary fight with meningitis. Getting stronger everyday!
- Every year Davids company gives the employees turkeys for Thanksgiving.
- Enough energy for a work out. I miss a good sweat!
- New Giraffe exhibit at the Zoo.
- Homemade English Muffin Bread!
- A new entry way table.
- Janet Evanovich. I have 2 books to catch up on.
- Land O Lakes White American Cheese. Grilled cheese for days!
- My new bathroom faucets