Can I just start by saying how happy I am that it's Friday?! You know, it really wasn't a bad week. But it just seem like it was never going to end. I think I woke up every morning thinking it was Friday. Finally got it right!
- I switched back to my FitBit after wearing the Gear Fit for a month. I really liked a lot of things about the Gear but I was lost without my FitBit.
- You know what else made me ridiculously happy this week? Not having picky eaters. The boys are always happy to eat whatever I put down in front of them.
- Lots of visitors this week. For a girl who is pretty much stuck in the house all day, it's always nice when people stop by. And even nicer when you know you don't have to clean before they come over. Sometimes you don't even have to put pants on. I love my friends.
- The dogs are all getting along. PJ the Foster Puppy is a bit much for the old man sometimes though. Chico isn't a fan of puppy play. Poncho takes it like a champ.
- Cooler temps. I think the high today is supposed to be 81. At this point anything below 90 is welcome.
- Afternoon walks to school to get the little kids. On more than one day I wasn't sure I could do it, but I did. And I didn't die. Some days it just takes so much to push myself, but I never regret it.
- Got my phone fixed. Which means I got a new phone. Which means I have less than 100 pictures on my phone. So much storage open on my phone now. I really should learn how to delete things! Nah!!!
- Fall Scentsy Smells. Blueberry Cheesecake and Coconut Pumpkin Pie are 2 of my favs!
- Fall TV. What are you watching? David and I love our TV time when he gets home. Sure we could sleep but stretching out on the couch and watching some Chicago PD last night was just what I needed.
- Naps. Not going to lie, it was kind of all I did this week. I have been in so much pain and just drained from my meds, that I played like a bear and hibernated. Now it's the weekend and I need to get to cleaning. You know so we can just mess it all up again! Gotta love it!
Speaking of naps, I probably should have taken one. But today there is no rest for the wicked. I have 2 hours before I need to be at the school, so I better get a move on! Happy Friday everyone!