This week was such a drag. And it was a short week to boot. What gives? But Friday is finally here and that in itself is something to be happy about.
I am always one to find happiness, even in the dark places. It's true, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Everyone is a friend. I love everything. So even on a week as stressful and messed up as this one, its still so easy to just be happy.
- Davids schedule. It is getting closer and closer to normal. We have been missing him something awful.
- Coffee. Coffee makes me happy. Since its just me drinking it, I never buy it. But when I do, ahhhh.
- Friends who listen to me lose my mind and still love me. Its not very often I have much to complain about, but when I do, they let me get it all out.
- Reading. Not just the 3 books I finished. But reading with the boys, is the highlight on my night.
- Little reminders. To slow down, let go and look up. Its been a week of reflecting.
- Catching the boys singing Skynyard together. Its been a while since I sang that song to them, but is still one of their favorites.
- Surprises. Looks like I have something coming Saturday and so far David hasn't cracked and told me. Hes struggling! LOL
- Hiding in my bed. That's pretty much what I did all week. Stressed to the max, so I hid under the covers with my nose in a book.
- Come to Jesus talks with Anthony. As much as they hurt, I am happy he was able to clear his chest and really let me know whats been eating at him.
- School pictures. Got a preview of them this week and dang I sure have some handsome boys. I'm sure that will come back to bite me in the butt in a few years. Am I the only one who sends out school pictures anymore?