My oldest is nine. Nine is hard. Someone tell me that 10 is easier! This really has been such a trying year for us. Hes wanting more space, wanting more things, wanting more one on one time. Always wanting. And not so much in a selfish entitled way. But he wants to do so much with his life but he wants to do it all now. I don't even know if that makes sense.
Anthony has always been sensitive. He takes everything to heart and is extremely hard on himself. When he started school I was no nervous for him. Because he had always been so shy. But he went in on the first day of Kinder and never looked back. He blew me away. He loved school and learning. He made friends so easily. Friends from all grades. And the teachers all love him. But at home, he is the complete opposite. His Kindergarten teacher told me that she had a brother like that. That held himself together all day only to come unglued at home. It was where he could let go. But the older he gets the more I feel like its something more. A few days ago he told me that the reason he liked going to his friends house is because being home makes him frustrated and angry. My heart broke into a million pieces. Did I do this?
- Walter (our foster dog that passed away)
- Grandpa Jim (my dad who passed away, yesterday was his birthday)
- STARR tests
- Uncle Juan (Davids brother who passed away in 1999)
- Uncle Danny, Rigo, John and Rigo (his cousins in Harlingen)
- My health
- What I eat
- Will I be tall
- Will people make fun of me in middle and high school
- My entire family. Schillings, Mathiesons, Munozes and Rosales
- Will mommy get a good liver
- Will me and Alex get a good education