Oh Hello Friday. This week has been one for the books. I say that every week don't I? It's been a tough one for sure. Tuesday, Anthony was roughed up on the bus. Let me tell you guys, I am not a confrontational person, but you mess with my kid and I will show up at your house. Thankfully the kids parents were proactive about it. I wish I could say the same for the school. As far as I know, it's Friday and nothing has been done yet. I called yet again this morning. I love this kid more than he could ever know and I hate seeing his spirit broken like it was. Despite all the craziness, there were a few really happy highlights this week.
One of my most favorite things about Friday is linking up with Krysten, Lindsay and Charlotte to share a little happiness. Some weeks it's harder than others but I'd like to think that even the darkest of weeks have a little bit of light in them. Happiness can be found in the most unexpected places. Or in food. Just saying.
- We are a tortoise family! Igor, now Koopa is settling in great.
- A few good and real friends.
- The Fosters on Netflix.
- I have talked to all my siblings this week.
- David. How this man still loves me is a mystery to me. But he always has my back.
- Walking to school to get the little kids.
- Warmer weather.
- A street full of kids playing.
- Sleep and naps.
- Sweet and kind boys. God how I love them!