My goal was to get through this week alive. I am barely hanging on but I'm still here. After a rough start to the week and ending with a discussion with the Assistant Principal, I am just drained. And apparently running on my own time. In the middle of cutting the grass, David asked me what was for dinner. Well, it was 7:30 and I hadn't started anything. So I finished the yard, with time to spare, so the boys got to play out front for a bit. And David is bringing home Pizza. Yeah. It's been that kinda day. It's been that kinda week.
- Alex not wanting to put his books down at bed time
- Heart to heart to hearts with Anthony. So glad he can talk to me
- PJ the foster puppy finally starting to figure this potty training business out
- My new fire pit
- Facetime with my little sister
- Being part of The American Liver Foundation Liver Advocate team
- Lime Buttercream Frosting
- Nestcams. Total stalker over here
- Friends who always have my back
- My new Febreze Air Purifier.
So that about sums it up. Time to try and enjoy the weekend and wind down. Only one dog got a bath and already needs another one. I wish I had a pool to just lather them up and let them swim it off. Although, P-Dog, isn't a fan of the pool, so maybe not.
Im not sure if I need another weekend at home or to get out and do something fun. Maybe a little of both? What are y'all doing this weekend?