Oh happy day! It's Friday again! What a rough week, I am just glad to get it over with.
And next week will be busy too, so we have to make the most of this weekend. David's Birthday. A BBQ at the Zoo. Summer dog sitting continues. Yeah, It will be a little nuts. And will all end with my birthday the following week! And my sisters the week after me. Then school starts. Before we know it, Santa will be coming to town! Its the typical end of the year rush. For us it starts in July apparently!
But it's Friday, and I am going to take some time to think about all the happiness from the past few days. So...
- A weekend alone with the hubby.
- Our amazing pediatricians
- Hanging out on the back patio.
- David having a day off in the middle of the week.
- The new Blink 182 album.
- Amazon Prime TV. Need to catch up on Vikings.
- Falling in love with this city. There really is so much to do here.
- Finding so many new vlogs to follow.
- Zebra Cakes. Don't judge me.
- Beautiful flowers on our walk to the nearest Pokestop.
There you have it. Just a few of the things that made me happy this week. Did I age myself with #5 and #10. Oh well. Click the button below for more happiness! Have a wonderful weekend!!