- Swimming. Even if its just a pool.
- Taking the boys to the park.
- Breakfast with my boys.
- Morning cleaning sessions.
- Finishing Hear of Dixie on Netflix
- Getting regular solid sleep!
- Bob Marley station on Pandora
- Meeting a new dog I will be sitting.
- Fresh homemade bread.
- Medication. My brain is working-ish again!
I'm so glad its the weekend already. Life is always easier on the weekends. Or will be once I get the backyard mowed and cleaned up so we can have some fun out back. Saturday is the Great American Campout. So the boys and I will be sleeping out back, enjoying some BBQ and all around
trouble fun. We also have a First Birthday Luau earlier that day. So it looks like Sunday will be a day full of relaxing!
Whats everyone got going on this weekend? Anyone doing anything fun?