I know the title kinda throws you off especially after my last post about having to say good by to one of my dogs. But despite the tears and the hurt, there still managed to be some bright spots in the week. And I am beyond thankful for them. They are what have gotten me through this week.
- Being able to be with Morris and love him all the way through to the end.
- My rescue family. Because I know 100% they always have my back.
- A husband who will come home early just because I needed him.
- My boys. They have been through a lot in their lives and are such strong hearted boys.
- Talking to my mom. We always laugh, even when we are sad.
- Sunshine. God it feels amazing outside. 75 feels like 85. I love it.
- A new book series that I love. Lexi Graves anyone? Reminds me of the Stephanie Plum series.
- Medication. Sure it costs an arm and a leg, but it keeps me out of the hospital and Anthony breathing.
- Backyard BBQ. The grill is out, and its staying out. I love to grill.
- My Mother in Law. She brought me some of my favorite chocolates. Maui Caramacs. So good.
So no, it wasn't a great week. As a matter of fact it was one of the worst I've ever had, but I am surrounded by friends who promise to shank someone if they make me cry, a husband who makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, my family, sunshine and chocolate. Yes, surprisingly there is still chocolate left.
I know that in time the hurt will fade. And I will stop being such a Debbie Downer. Life will settle into a new routine. Last night, before he realized what he was doing, Anthony filled 3 dog bowls. And then decided to leave it there, so that if Morris happened to peek in on us he would know that we missed him. The house is quiet and the dogs are depressed too. But we will get through this like we get though everything else.
Happy Friday Y'all. Have some fun. Laugh until your stomach hurts. And make every moment count. Id love to hear what made you happy this week. Share below or join the link the fun!