Oh Happiness. I am so glad to have you back! Its been a few hard and dark weeks with out you. I'm shaking off a few sad thoughts and people and I'm headed forward. Bring it November!
So on with the happiness.
1. I am surrounded by people who truly care about me. They might not be blood but they are family!
2. My heart is lighter. Seriously needed to drop some things.
3. My family is going to be together again. David should be back on regular schedules. And home DURING THE DAY!!! The boys and I are ecstatic!
4. Alexander brought home his first report card. And is super excited to be on Honor Roll.
5. I got rid of a whole trash bag full of broken toys and boys clothes that could not be donated.
6. Halloween is here. And leave it to me to only get excited the day before. Procrastination at its
7. My new Scentsy warmer came it. Yes, another one. Yes, I'm addicted.
8. I feel rested. For the first time in a really long time. I don't feel exhausted.
9. Thanksgiving Day is next on the holiday lineup!!