OK. I'm a little late to the party this week. But its because I was so busy having fun. So I think that's ok right? The week started off a little rough. My oldest was finally diagnosed with Asthma and set up with an action plan for school. Here he was upset that he had missed school and my little one gets anxiety attacks just thinking about going to school. Every morning, he feels sick to his stomach and wants to cry. I hate to see him struggle like that but once he is there and school starts, he settles down. Its awful to watch though. OK on to the happier thoughts.
- I finished another book. All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner.
- Morris spine is still dry and ooze free!
- I went and had lunch with the boys at school.
- My In Laws are amazing. Grandpa came over just to fill the air in my tires.
- Anthony went back to school and is happy again!
- A fresh cut yard and the energy to mow it.
- Cooler weather. Well for Texas anyways.
- Stepping outside of my comfort zone.
- Flexible spending accounts. Why are medications so expensive?!