Linking up with Lindsay and Kristin to bring you a bit of happiness.
This week was one of those weeks. You know what I mean! I know you do! The week you are over but then you realize it is still Monday. These are the weeks I struggle to see the good in. The ones where I really have to dig deep and find things that brought me happiness. And 75% of the time I realize that I really didn't have to did that deep after all. I just had to stop whining and look around me!
- We stayed home and rested last weekend.
- I finally got my MRI done! So glad that's over with!
- Group texts with my brothers and sisters.
- I worked out this week...with weights and everything.
- My Fit Bit band broke and they are replacing it for me!
- Alex has been excited about homework all week!
- We are getting a new park in town that looks amazing!
- Over ripe bananas = banana crumb muffins.
- Cooler temps in the morning and evening. Texas is still hot.