- Tuna Subs and Chips requested by my Subway obsessed child.
- Chicken Enchiladas for the kid who just might be tired of his usual Arroz con Pollo.
- Lemon Pepper Turkey and Brown Rice Pilaf for David. He loves this stuff.
- Chicken Tetrazinni for me. Because its the only way the boys will eat mushrooms!
- Supper Club
TilapiaSwai. Because well, its so good.
- Weekend Grilling. Because my grill got used more for S'mores than food this summer.
- Straighten up the back yard. Organize the shed.
- Dig a new hole for the dog septic.
- Go through the boys closets.
- Steam clean carpets.
- Give all 3 dogs baths.
- 30 minutes of exercise daily.
- Drink all my water.
- Finish my book.
- Quality family time.
See, the list making is in full effect. Its the only way I can get things done. I have them on paper and in my phone. David thinks I'm crazy but if it helps get things done...