- Clean drinking water.
- Scentsy. I'm addicted. True Story.
- Being able to foster dogs.
- My library card.
- A new garage door opener.
- Amazing In Laws.
- Davids almost normal work schedule.
- New pots and pans.
- What little energy I did have.
- Lunch Dates.
This weekend the rescue was able to have an event. This made me happy too. So happy I might even broadcast my first ever periscope! Stay tuned. Hopefully I can gather up my nerves and share the event. LIVE.
What made you happy this week?