This week seemed to just fly bye! Or maybe it was just me being on a purging/cleaning roll that I didn't notice. Davids new schedule has him home earlier and so I spend more of the day cleaning while the boys are still awake. As opposed to cleaning after they are sleeping. And I know all you parents know that struggle. So if I'm on such a roll, why does it seem like nothings done? I guess a moms job is never really done right?!
1. I haven't written all week. Why? Periscope! I haven't done a broadcast either, but I have been watching so many awesome people. It almost feels like I went to all the places. I was chilling with a girl on a beach in beautiful Hawaii just yesterday. Then was on some big rock in Georgia with a couple of rock climbers. Are you one Periscope? If you are let me know so I can follow!
2. I've only turned the TV on twice this week. Once to play the PlayStation and once to watch a show. What show did I watch? Teen Wolf. Don't judge me! I have the whole seasons of Deadliest Catch, The Astronauts Wife and Bones that I haven't even started. Why do we still have cable?
3. My Birthday is coming up and my wish list is so long that I feel guilty for wanting so much. Even more so knowing David will try to get me everything on it. That's why I refuse to write it down! He does know that I'm almost out of Scentsy and I want a table for the entryway. But the rest is in my head.
4. Davids schedule change has our routines a little out of whack. It really is a good thing and I love being able to have him home before I get into bed. But its an adjustment. And I am struggling. I am crossing my fingers that he will be back to normal hours by the time school starts. Bed time runs so much smoother when he is here.
5. Remember how I prepped lunches for the week. There are still two containers in the fridge. But, Not because I didn't eat lunch. Alex has been making me lunch too. And when your 6 year old tells you hes making you a plate...you take the plate.
When I was little Dad always had one of us kids in the kitchen helping him out. And its one of the things I enjoy doing, now with my own kids.